Casa Tinoco is a Superior Category rural house rented as a whole or by rooms. Located in the village, opposite the Espiritu Santo church, is one of the most important historical house in Fuenteheridos, originally owned by Tinoco’s family.
The legend of Tinoco’s Treasure takes place here. The legend says:
D. Santiago Tinoco was the former owner of the house, and an historical figure in Fuenteheridos. His origins date back to Pedro I de Castilla (Pedro the Cruel)
On a monkey, at night, and loaded with gold coins in tobacco boxes, Tinoco brought in the treasure he had been hoarding. The 1st place it was looked for was behind a marble plaque, which was in the house dedicated to his only child, dead at early age. Nowadays the plaque is in the house.
- Lounge Andalucía: large living room with carefully chosen decorations, nice ceilings with a balcony on the main entrance of the country church; adaptable for meetings and other group activities.
- Meeting room Tertulia: small meeting room, suitable for small meetings and adaptable as a working room for up to 12 people.
- Meeting room Burladero: meeting and entertainment room, equipped with TV,
- Sol del Sur: beautiful external sun lounge with a large glass window ideal for breakfast and meals but also adaptable as a training room for groups of 40 people.
Lounge Europa: large lounge furnished with carefully selected decorations, a fireplace and original ceilings showing a beautiful view of the dusk in the mountains; the lounge is also suitable for work meetings and other activities for a maximum of 40 people.
- Sinagoga: double room with a bath and a bathroom adapted for the disabled, shared with Mezquita.
- Mezquita: double room with a bath and a bathroom adapted for the disabled, shared with Sinagoga.
- Catedral: double room with an ensuite bathroom.
- Gran Plaza: double room with an ensuite bathroom.
- Fontana di Trevi: double room with ensuite bathroom.
- Templo de Santa Sofía: double room with an ensuite bathroom.
- Partenón: double room with an ensuite bathroom.
- Mont-Saint-Michel: double room with a bathroom shared with a room Puerta de Brandemburgo.
- Puerta de Brandemburgo: double room with a bathroom shared with a room Mont-Saint-Michel.
- Torre de Londres: double room with a bathroom shared with a room Puente de Carlos IV.
- Puente de Carlos IV: double room with a bathroom shared with a room Torre de Londres.
Kitchen (only for whole house rental)
Large kitchen with 4 gas stoves, oven, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 fridges and a freezer, Crockery available up to 40 people.
Para más información:
Teléfono: 627 672 223
Correo electrónico: email@example.com